8.6 out of 10
Dublin - Quick Park, the finest parking facility.
Conveniently located right next to Dublin Airport, QuickPark offer our customers a service that is second to none. The staff are friendly and always at hand with help and advice. We make leaving your car with QuickPark not only economical and safe, but also a hassle-free experience.
No disabled information available.
Please print your attachment and scan your bar code on entry.
The Quickpark Shuttle: Our Shuttle buses run every 5 minutes and have a journey time of 5 minutes to the Airport terminal. Having parked you vehicle, please proceed with your luggage to the nearest bus stop where a shuttle will collect you and help you load your luggage.
What to bring with you when you park your car: Please remember to bring your travel documents, Passports, keys and your Quickpark ticket. Check the glove compartment to make sure you have everything! Take note of where your vehicle is parked.
Airport drop-off location / directions to Departures: Our shuttle service drops passengers off a short distance from arrivals. You can take an escalator or a lift up 1 level to departures. On the return journey you will exit from arrivals and it's just a short walk through the car park arcade to the Quickpark bus shelter.
Do NOT park in the Premium Parking spaces.
Entering Quickpark: When you arrive at Quickpark please drive up to the barriers. Scan your barcode and you will be allowed entry.We drop off at T1 & T2 but all pickups on return are from T1 only.
If you have placed your order on or after November 25th 2015, you will receive an attachment PDF, with a barcode. Please simply scan this barcode on your way into the car park and the barrier will rise.
Shuttle bus back to Quickpark: Our Shuttle bus will drop you back to Quickpark. We drop off at T1 & T2 but all pickups on return are from T1 only. Your driver will advise you which car park shelter is most suitable for you to alight from. If you booked your car for a treatment at our Car Spa, your vehicle will be waiting for you under the collection canopy right outside our main office adjacent to the barriers and paystation. Call into our office if you need any assistance whatsoever.
If you have placed your order on or after November 25th 2015, you will receive an attachment PDF, with a barcode. Please simply scan this barcode on your way out of the car park and the barrier will rise.
From the North (Belfast/M1)
• Exit the M1 motorway heading south at the Airport interchange, taking second exit on roundabout.
• Drive straight for 1KM to the main Airport roundabout, stay in left lane.
• Take the first exit on roundabout (R132) towards Santry for approx 1KM (past the ALSAA sports complex).
• Quickpark entrance is on the right beside the Carlton Hotel.
From the South (Dun Laoire/M50)
• Drive north on the M50 motorway and take the Ballymun/Naul exit.(Exit 4)
• Stay in the left lane & turn left at the top of the slip road (towards Naul).
• Turn right at the second set of traffic lights (towards Airport) and drive straight to end of road (parallel to runway). Take right turn at the next lights (T junction).
• Quickpark entrance is on the right at the next traffic lights.
From Dublin City Centre
• Take Dorset Street through Drumcondra and join the M1 motorway at Whitehall.
• Continue straight for 1KM and take the Coolock exit, take first exit (left) on roundabout towards Santry.
• Drive straight for 500 metres and take the right at the main traffic lights (T junction) towards airport/swords.
• Turn left at the 3rd traffic lights, straight into the car park.
We're finding you the best deal.
We'll be just a moment...