- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 20 minutes
- Bus frequency: On Demand
- Distance from airport: 4.5 miles
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Airparks is fenced and floodlit and has 24-hour patrols and CCTV. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit.
Airparks has combined great customer service with the most up-to-date technology, to create the easiest and most user-friendly car park at Luton airport. The car park was modernised in 2012, so not only is it ship-shape and fantastically fresh but it's super-simple to use, thanks to its automated check-in service and attentive staff. .
Heated and well-lit bus shelters, flight information screens, weighing machines, toilets with baby changing facilities, refreshment machines and free drinking water make Airparks Luton a cut above the rest.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Experienced Park and Ride near Luton Airport
- CCTV and 24 hour security patrols, fenced and floodlit
- Park Mark Security award for safer parking
- Highly qualified staff who are proud to look after you, and your car
No disabled information available.
It is important that you take your booking confirmation with you on the day of your parking.
There is no height restriction at Airparks, but your car must fit in a normal parking space width and length ways.
Sat Nav Info
From the M1 (north and south):
- Leave the M1 at junction 10.
- At the roundabout over the motorway, take the route towards Luton and the airport.
- At the next roundabout (junction 10a), take the third exit onto the A1081 for St Albans/Harpenden*.
- Take the first right, Newlands Road, towards Slip End. Drive under the motorway and take the next left, Church Road (the B4540), which is signposted to Slip End. Drive up the hill.
- At the traffic lights in Slip End turn right into Grove Road. Take the first left into the service road and the entrance to Airparks Services is 100 metres further along on the right.
- Follow signs to reception and the arrivals area.
- Leave the M1 at junction eight and head towards Hemel Hempstead.
- Go straight across the first roundabout onto the A414.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A4147 towards St Albans.
- Go straight on along the A4147 under the M1 towards the outskirts of St Albans.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A5183 towards Luton.
- Keep on the A5183 over several small roundabouts.
- At the roundabout next to junction nine of the M1, follow the A5 towards Dunstable.
- After about three miles, turn right at the traffic lights into Luton Road, the B4540.
- Turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road.
- After approximately 100 yards, turn left into the car park entrance.