8.6 out of 10
The cheapest daily rate for Ontario Airport parking. This is an official on-airport parking lot meaning it is secure, close to the terminal and within the airport's grounds.
You can take the free shuttle which takes just a few minutes and runs on average every 5 minutes.
The lot benefits from good security including barrier entry and exit, flood lighting & regular security patrols. If you book online through Looking4.com you will be issued with your own unique QR code enabling you to enter and exit the lot on your travel dates.
Lot 5 is suitable for long and short term parking, and fills up fast during peak periods. To ensure you get the best rates and guarantee your spot, reserve online today!
Disabled spots are available
You will need to have your QR code to hand when you arrive and depart the lot. We recommend that you print your booking voucher and take it with you, though the QR code will work from your cell phone.
- Maximum exit clearance – 9 feet, 6 inches
- No Trucks, Trailers, Vans or Campers or RV’s.
- Violators may be towed at owners expense.
- Owners will be responsible for any damage to parking equipment or exit structure.
- Unauthorized vehicles parked in designated accessible spaces not displaying distinguishing placards or special license plates issued for persons with disabilities will be towed at the owner’s expense. Cvc22652
- Cars left over 30 days may be impounded at owners expense.
- Management not responsible for fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicles or articles left therein.
- Parking allowed in marked parking spaces only. Vehicles larger than one parking space are prohibited. Violators will be cited and towed.
- Distribution or placement of printed materials on vehicles is prohibited OMC 7-1.207.
Once you have reserved your spot online, you will be emailed your voucher containing your QR code. On arrival at the barrier, simply scan your QR code from your cell phone or printed copy and the barrier will raise allowing you to drive into the lot and park up.
On return, take the shuttle from the designated bus stop outside arrivals or walk back to the lot if you prefer to do so and find your vehicle. Drive up to the closest exit barrier and scan your QR code. The barrier will raise allowing you to exit the lot.
If you have any issues you can press the buzzer on the barrier. If you have overstayed your reservation you will need to pay for the additional days.
Address: Lot 5, Ontario International Airport, East Terminal Way, Ontario, CA 91761, USA
Latitude: 34.062015, Longitude: -117.584459
We're finding you the best deal.
We'll be just a moment...