- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
When you’re looking for security-conscious parking right next to Scotland’s biggest airport, Edinburgh Secure Airparks – Park and Ride is hard to beat.
Located at 100 Ingliston Road, 2 minutes away from the Edinburgh Airport Main Terminal via their comfy and frequent shuttle bus, there are few parking options more convenient and cost-effective.
Peace of mind
Open 24/7, Secure Airparks has over 1400 spaces around Edinburgh Airport, so it’s easy to choose your ideal spot.
It has over 30 years’ experience providing excellent customer service to Edinburgh Airport customers, features speedy automated check in and out technology, is fully covered by CCTV and secure fencing, operates regular foot patrols and is Park Mark-accredited for safe parking.
Disabled spaces are available and shuttle buses are wheelchair accessible.
Eco-conscious travellers are catered for too – in January 2019, Secure Parking became one of Britain’s first airport car parks to enable customers to pre-book EV (Electric Vehicle) bays with charging points. Your four-wheeled green machine will be fully charged and ready for the journey home.
You’ll be picked up and dropped off at Stand H, close to the International Arrivals door at the front of the airport.
Set your SatNav for 100 Ingliston Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU and get ready for an awesome customer experience with Edinburgh Secure Airparks – Park and Ride.
Secure Airparks has taken the following steps to help customers
• Social Distancing at bus stops
• Mask must be worn during bus journey
• Reduced Bus occupancy
• Regular use of hand sanitiser
Why Book This Parking Space?
- 2 minute transfers, direct to EDI terminal door
- State of the art ANPR system, drive in, park your car and keep your keys
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- Free bus service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Pick up and drop off at the front of the terminal
The car park has disabled spaces and the transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You can now park up your own vehicle & take your car keys away with you meaning that no one else needs to move your vehicle.
Secure Airparks are the only park and ride service to be able to drop off and pick up at the front of the terminal.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CORRECT CAR REGISTRATION
Arrival Procedure (ticketless Parking)
On arrival please drive up to intercom and follow on screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will rise)
If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance /Stand H, which is in front of the airport at the International arrivals door.
Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes.
If you have any queries please call the number on your confirmation and quote your order reference.
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Pick up will be done from Stance / Stand H, which is right in front of the airport at the International Arrivals Door.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.