- Opening times: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Estimated journey time to airport: Less than 10 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 10 - 12 minutes
- Distance from airport: Less than 2 miles
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
If you’re flying out of Gatwick Airport’s South Terminal, book Gatwick Holiday Parking to be within minutes of the terminal building. Just park up, keep your keys and hop on one of the frequent buses to start enjoying your trip.
Worrying about your car is the last thing you want to do while you’re off enjoying your holidays. With secure 24-hour patrols, we never compromise on service or security so put your trust in Gatwick Holiday Parking.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Great value, secure parking
- Keep your keys with this parking option
- Regular, free shuttle bus services to the South Terminal take less than 10 minutes
- Family and Blue Badge bays available close to the bus stops
- Our car parks benefit from 24-hour security patrols
- Entry and exit barriers controlled by ANPR and QR code access
- Floodlit, perimeter security fencing
- Your car will not be moved whilst you’re away
- Park Mark approved award for Safer Parking
Blue Badge parking, with wider bays and easy access, are on the left as you enter the car park. Two additional Blue Badge bays are also available next to each bus stop.
All of our car parks and shuttle buses are fully accessible and compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
- Please ensure that you print out your receipt as confirmation of purchase
- This booking is non-flexible. You are not able to amend your booking, cancel or obtain a refund after purchase. You will only be able to alter your car registration after purchase
- This car park can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m, trailers are not permitted
- This car park does not currently have electrical charging points
- Extra day’s parking is charged at £20 per day, please note that this is subject to change
- When you land back into Gatwick, follow signs for South Terminal Exit / Car Parks. Exit the terminal and you’ll find the bus stop on your left-hand side
- Check the bus is going to the correct car park and advise the driver where you have parked when boarding
- Once you are back in your car, proceed to the exit barrier, scan your ticket and the barrier will open
*If you needed to press for a ticket on your arrival, you’ll need to validate it before leaving. To do this, please go to the reception building adjacent to the exit with your ticket and booking reference and your ticket will be validated for exit.
Sat Nav Info
Directions – Post Code RH6 0LL
If using a Sat Nav please use the postcode RH6 0LL and follow signs for South Terminal, Long Stay Car Park. It is best to follow road signage to get to the correct car park as the Sat Nav postcode provides an approximate location.
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at Junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for South Terminal
- After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs for South Terminal, Long Stay Car Park
- Drive along this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay Car Park site