- Opening times: Operation 24 Hours 7 days a week
- Estimated journey time to airport: 10 - 15 minutes
- Bus frequency: 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 0.3 miles to LAX
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Joe's Airport Parking services passengers flying from the LA airport. It offers 24-hour shuttle service with shuttles leaving every five to ten minutes. Handicap shuttles are also available upon request. Attendants are available to help load luggage. Arriving at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time is helpful. Passengers receive newspapers and complimentary coffee as parking perks. Vehicles are accessible around the clock and passengers can call in a ticket number to have the car waiting upon arrival. Reserve online ahead of departure.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Joe's Airport Parking will assist you at your car as you load & unload
- A popular choice near Los Angeles International Airport
- Self Park, keep your own keys.
No information available
- Operation 24 Hours 7 days a week
- Shuttle 24 Hours 7 days a week
Pull in to the garage to park. Unfortunately, over-sized vehicles (over 6’6″) will not fit in Joe’s Garage. WARNING: Breathing the air in this parking garage can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and gasoline or diesel engine exhaust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not stay in this area longer than necessary. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/parking.
When you return: In compliance with new airport regulations, pick-up for Joe's Airport Parking guests is on the upper level (departures). Please wait next to the designated Red Sign for Hotel and Private Parking Shuttles near the curb outside of ticketing. A copy of the reservation must be presented to cashier prior to returning to your vehicle. Text WallyPark at (310) 651-7178 for pick up so they can dispatch a shuttle for you. If needed, you can also call WallyPark at (310) 670-0290 to let us know you need to be picked up.
Sat Nav Info
6151 W. Century Blvd.