- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Take 5 - 10 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Open 24/7/365 and just 2 minutes from the Edinburgh Airport Terminal via frequent shuttle bus (every 5-10 minutes), Edinburgh Secure Airparks – Park and Ride is the cheap, safe and convenient choice for travellers at Scotland’s main air hub.
Their automated ANPR system makes check-in and out child’s play — simply provide the correct car registration details and follow the on-screen instructions when you get to the barrier.
Pick up and drop off is at Stance H at the front of the airport at the International Arrivals door, so it couldn’t be more convenient.
Early Bird bargains
With CCTV, security fencing, regular foot patrols and Park Mark accreditation, it’s a parking provider that allows you to fly with perfect peace of mind.
But book early and you can grab and early bird bargain too – meaning more pennies in your pocket for your holiday or business trip, as well as the reassurance that comes with safe parking.
Early Bird Bookings are a brilliant way of saving cash, but they can’t be cancelled or amended, so make sure you enter all of your details accurately online and bring a copy or your confirmation email with you when you travel.
Finding Edinburgh Secure Airparks is simple with a SatNav – the address is 100 Ingliston Road, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU.
This parking provider have been satisfying Edinburgh airport customers for over 30 years – with an Early Bird bargain, you could be their latest happy customer.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Early Bird offer! Book early for a cheap price (Non Flex product)
- 2 minute transfers, direct to EDI terminal door
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- State of the art ANPR system, drive in, park your car and keep your keys
- Free bus service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
The car park has disabled spaces and the transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You can now park up your own vehicle & take your car keys away with you meaning that no one else needs to move your vehicle.
Secure Airparks are the only park and ride service to be able to drop off and pick up at the front of the terminal.
Bookings made at this special price cannot be cancelled nor amended.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CORRECT CAR REGISTRATION
Arrival Procedure (ticketless Parking)
On arrival please drive up to intercom and follow on screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will rise)
If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance /Stand H, which is in front of the airport at the International arrivals door.
Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes.
If you have any queries please call the number on your confirmation and quote your order reference.
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Pick up will be done from Stance / Stand H, which is right in front of the airport at the International Arrivals Door.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.