- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Edinburgh Secure Airparks offers you their fantastic parking facility with the added bonus of a Green Parking Electric Bay for your Hybrid / Electric vehicle. Included you get a wider space, a VIP bay next to the reception area and there is no extra charge for charging up your vehicle. Secure Airparks are the only park and ride service to be able to drop off and pick up at the front of the terminal. Secure Airparks has been in the car parking business at Edinburgh for over 15 years. They have built up a good reputation and relationship with our customers and continue to offer high standards and quality of service.Secure Airparks offers short term and long term parking for Business & Holiday passengers at Edinburgh Airport.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Airparks Park & Ride for Electric/Hybrid Plug in Cars Only
- VIP Bay Right at the Reception Door / Wider Space
- No Extra Electric Charge fee - incl in Parking Cost
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- Drop off at the terminal
No information available
Please ensure you bring your charging cables with you. (Standard UK Type 2 Connection).
Please take proof of purchase with you on your day of travel.
Please Report to Reception on entry to the car park and we will direct you to your reserved Green Bay.
Please ensure you bring your charging cables with you. (Standard UK Type 2 Connection)
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Pick up will be done from Stance / Stand H, which is right in front of the airport at the International Arrivals Door.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.