- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
With a shuttle bus that drops you off or picks you up from the main door of International Arrivals at Edinburgh Airport every 5-10 minutes in a journey that takes a mere 2 minutes 24/7/365, a fully automated entry and exit system and Park Mark-approved security featuring CCTV, rugged fencing and foot patrols, it’s hard to improve Edinburgh Secure Airparks’ offering.
But by making this fantastic firm’s already reasonable prices even cheaper through a Super Early Bird rate, Looking4.com have only gone and done it!
Super Early Bird Rate
You’ll probably have heard about the Early Bird catching the cheap parking worm, but if you’re a Super Early Bird, you’ll snap up even more cost-effective Edinburgh Airport parking deals by booking as early as possible.
The only condition is that once you’re booked, you can’t amend your details, change your dates or cancel and claim a refund — but provided you’re sure about travel details, this is the thriftiest deal in town.
Additional facilities and accessibility
With 30 years’ experience providing Edinburgh travellers with the smoothest start and finish to their flights, Edinburgh Secure Airparks are focused on making their service accessible – so there are plenty of spaces suitable for disabled drivers and shuttle buses are easily accessed by wheelchair users.
They’re an eco-conscious establishment too, with pre-bookable spaces for EVs (Electric Vehicles) which ensure your car is fully charged and road-ready when you return.
Type 100 Ingliston Road, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU in your SatNav for a smooth arrival.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Pick up and drop off at the front of the terminal
- 2 minute transfers, direct to EDI terminal door
- Super Early Bird Rate available at a cheaper price than usual product
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- Free bus service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- State of the art ANPR system, drive in, park your car and keep your keys
No information available
You can now park up your own vehicle & take your car keys away with you meaning that no one else needs to move your vehicle.
Secure Airparks are the only park and ride service to be able to drop off and pick up at the front of the terminal.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Because this product is available at such a cheap price, once you have made your booking, you can't change it, or cancel it and get a refund.
p>PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CORRECT CAR REGISTRATION
Arrival Procedure (ticketless Parking)
On arrival please drive up to intercom and follow on screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will rise)
If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance /Stand H, which is in front of the airport at the International arrivals door.
Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes.
If you have any queries please call the number on your confirmation and quote your order reference.
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Pick up will be done from Stance / Stand H, which is right in front of the airport at the International Arrivals Door.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.