- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3-4 minute transfer
- Bus frequency: A courtesy bus runs approximately every 3-4 minutes.
- Distance from airport: Onsite
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Great value on-site parking. Park in this Park Mark Awarded popular car park and take the short 3-4 minute transfer, which drops you right outside the terminal door.
Walking distance if you fancy.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Walking distance to the terminal for those that want to
- Self park and keep your own keys
- Regular courtesy buses to the Airport Terminal - 3-4 minute Transfer time
- 24 hour security, CCTV
No information available
Please take proof of purchase with you on your day of travel.
Please follow the signs for the Long Stay Car Park (marked in red on all signs).
Please DO NOT follow signs for the Silver Zone Car Park.
On arrival at the entry barrier, the number plate cameras will take a moment to read your car registration and recognise your booking.
Do NOT insert your debit or credit card into the barrier. Simply touch the button indicated to receive a ticket which you should retain, and the barrier will raise.
Please find a parking space, whilst observing all directional and speed limit signing.
A courtesy bus runs approximately every 3-4 minutes.
Simply drive to the exit barrier and insert the ticket you received on entry.
For assistance press the intercom button. A help 24-hour staffed help point is located next to the exit barriers.
Sat Nav Info
Bristol Airport is located on the A38, 8 miles south of Bristol.
Follow directions for the Long Stay Car Park.
- From the A38 follow signs for Bristol Airport.
- As you enter the airport, at the 1st roundabout take the 3rd exit into the Long Stay Car Park.
- On arrival at the car park the barrier system will read the vehicle registration, issue a ticket and allow entry.
- Please keep the ticket safe as it is required to exit the car park.
- On return drive the the exit barrier and insert the ticket issued on arrival.
- The barrier will rise and allow exit.
- If your vehicle registration is not recognised the ticket will have NOT PREPAID printed on it.
- On return take this ticket to the Customer Service Kiosk, located at the Long Stay Car Park exit barrier, and present the ticket together with your parking confirmation.
- Staff will validate the ticket to allow exit from the car park.