- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 1 Mins Walk
- Bus frequency: No transfers required
- Distance from airport: Walking Distance - On Terminal
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Covered parking located right at the Terminal, including fastTRACK security. Up to 5 people can use the FastTrack Bridge on level 2 of the multi-storey car park, which takes you straight into our new security hall.
Get from your car to the departure lounge in around 5 minutes. It’s super quick, ideal for the business traveller, people with limited mobility or those who like to make a quick getaway.
Full Park Mark award accredited car park with CCTV so you know your car will be safe and secure while you are away
Your car will be waiting for you when you return
To use the bridge and skip check-in, you will need to be pre-checked in and have your valid boarding pass (e-ticket or paper copy), and only have hand luggage. Your parking reservation will still be valid for fastTRACK if you need to use check-in or bag drop.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Covered Multi-Storey parking at the EDI terminal
- fastTRACK security and covered bridge access
- Ideal for business travellers or families in a rush
- Access security directly via the new bridge on level 2 (passengers with hand luggage only)
- Vehicles carrying passengers with blue badges are given 30 minutes' free access to any of our car parks.
- Car parks have wide disabled parking bays, please follow the signs to the appropriate area of the car park.
- Drivers carrying blue badge holders should present their ticket to the Customer Services office for validation to exit.
- Telephone help points/assistance call points are located near allocated spaces and assistance is free to those with special needs.
- Disabled customers: wheelchair push/provision or help with baggage will be provided. Just lift the telephone or press the assistance button and request assistance.
- If you wish to park in the designated spaces but take your badge on your journey, you will need to show your badge to the car park operator. Please contact the car park operator via the help button at the pay stations or by visiting the Customer Services office.
Car park is manned 24 hours, frequently patrolled and well lit. Comprehensive CCTV in operation. There is no requirement to hand your keys in.
Please take a copy of your confirmation details via print or an electronic device.
At the entry barrier, your registration number will be recognised. A ticket will be printed showing your registration and booking details. The barrier will open. If you have any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance. After parking make a note of the zone and floor you are parked on to help on your return.
Sat Nav Info
The Multi Storey car park is located onsite, so please follow sign posts for Edinburgh Airport. On arrival at Edinburgh Airport please follow signs for the Multi storey car park.
- Edinburgh Airport is about eight miles west of the city centre.
- The entrance is reached from the A8 Glasgow Road, and is close to the M8 and M9 motorways.
- The A8 airport junction is between the Gogar and Newbridge roundabouts.
- If you're approaching from Edinburgh, join the A8 from the city bypass and head towards Glasgow.
- If you're coming from the north or west, join the A8 at the Newbridge roundabout and head towards Edinburgh, then follow signs for the airport.