9.4 out of 10
New, state of the art car park, with 2948 spaces, Glasgow SkyPort Park and Ride offers a safe and convenient service for you to park your car whilst you are away. SkyPort is only 5 minutes away from the airport and the shuttle service runs on demand. While you are away your car is protected with 24 hour CCTV surveillance, palisade fencing and L.E.D Flood Lit site.
Other features include IT Live link with Airport for flight updates, free WI-FI and a valet booth.
No information available
1. Approach barrier (our system will recognise your number plate and automatically open)
2. Drop off luggage and passengers at Entrance
3. Park at first available space and make your way to Pick Up Point for transfer to Airport
1. Call the telephone number on your confirmation
2. Make your way to Bus Stop 5 located directly outside Arrivals
3. On exit from the car park, the barrier will open automatically
1 Burnbrae Drive, Linwood, Paisley, PA3 3BU
From the M8 westbound: Leave the Motorway at J28a and take the A737 towards Irvine, From the M8 eastbound leave the motorway at J 29 and take the 4th exit off the roundabout onto the A737 towards Irvine.THEN BOTH DIRECTION FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: Follow the road which becomes a dual carriageway, and after about 2 miles take the exit for Linwood and the A761. Follow the slip road, which leads to the Linclive roundabout into Brunbrae Road and Linwood Ind Estate. Turn left into Burnbrae Drive. Skyport is number 1 Burnbrae Drive. SOME SAT NAVS ARE NOT ACCURATE WITH JUST THE POSTCODE SO PLEASE ENTER FULL ADDRESS.
We're finding you the best deal.
We'll be just a moment...