- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
While it’s always better to pre-book Edinburgh airport parking, the Edinburgh Secure Airparks same day service allows you to find a safe spot for your vehicle much closer to your departure time.
And although this Park Mark-accredited service is cheap, it doesn’t skimp on security features – there’s tough perimeter fencing, regular foot patrols and CCTV throughout.
Located just 1 mile from Edinburgh Airport’s Main Terminal building, shuttle buses will ship you smoothly from your vehicle to the front of the airport at the International Arrivals door, and pick you up at the same spot on your return.
It’s open 24/7/365 and the automated check-in and check out system is simple to use – just follow the on-screen instructions when you arrive at the barrier.
Edinburgh Secure Airparks has 1400 spaces to choose from and is well-appointed with disabled parking bays, while shuttle buses are also wheelchair-accessible.
It’s also got great Green credentials — it’s one of the first UK airports to offer pre-booked spaces for EVs (Electric Vehicles), so your eco-conscious wheels will be fully-charged to take you home when you return from your business trip or family break.
The easiest way to find Edinburgh Secure Airparks is by entering the address in your Satnav:
100 Ingliston Road, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU.
Avoid rush-hour traffic if possible and arrive at least 2 hours prior to flight departure.
As the only airport parking service that delivers you right to the doors of Edinburgh Airport, it’s in a league of its own.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Secure low cost parking, just 1 minute transfer to EDI Airport
- 2 minute transfers, direct to EDI terminal door
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- Free bus service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Pick up and drop off at the front of the terminal
- State of the art ANPR system, drive in, park your car and keep your keys
The car park has disabled spaces and the transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You can now park up your own vehicle & take your car keys away with you meaning that no one else needs to move your vehicle.
Secure Airparks are the only park and ride service to be able to drop off and pick up at the front of the terminal.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CORRECT CAR REGISTRATION
Arrival Procedure (ticketless Parking)
On arrival please drive up to intercom and follow on screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will rise)
If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance /Stand H, which is in front of the airport at the International arrivals door.
Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes.
If you have any queries please call the number on your confirmation and quote your order reference.
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Pick up will be done from Stance / Stand H, which is right in front of the airport at the International Arrivals Door.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.